The marq of a new era.
July of 2022 was a special moment for us; we officially changed our name from Lucidpress to Marq, but like the National Anthem before the Superbowl, this was just the beginning.
Our brand’s redefinition allowed us to level up on just about everything. We updated our name, logo, and vibe and introduced the world to our updated platform for the first time.
Meet Marq. The brand-templating platform that empowers everyone to build on-brand.
Does it give you a touch of Saved by the Bell nostalgia? We don’t know about you but take us back to the MAX.
Let’s talk platform updates.
The Marq platform has a slick new UX interface motivated by our commitment to make Marq easy for everyone to use, even your grand-mom.
Empower everyone with the tools to make their marq and share their brand story.
Here is what is new:
- User experience updates to home, template library, and editor
- Template category filters featured templates, and a new template preview.
- Navigation updates for a more seamless user experience
If you don’t know already know us or need a quick refresher, our platform still delivers the same great benefits it always did. With Marq, you can:
- Import your brand identity and assets
- Convert assets to locked brand templates
- Connect custom data to automate content creation.
A few bonus features that our customers love?
- Share templates with the teams that need them in-platform
- Teams can quickly find what they need
- Users apply relevant customization within brand guidelines
- Collaborate and give content approvals in Marq
- Distribute content across channels
Marq helps teams run smoother than whipped butter and we are confident that our rebrand along with the recent platform updates will just keep getting better.
Stay tuned. It’s only the first quarter, after all.
If you landed here and this is your first introduction to us, we hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Let’s talk.
We’d love to chat with you and show you the platform in action. Click here to schedule a demo.
More Questions? Visit our Help Center.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your CSM.